Show Side Menu
Domestic Abuse & Safeguarding
Call 111 - When it is less urgent than 999


Are you a Carer for a family member or friend?

Do you require help or advice?

Go to where you can find help and advice, you can fill out a form on the website to inform us you are a Carer or you can call them on 020 7378 4999.

Alternatively you can contact Essex Wellbeing Service who can offer you support and help, you can go to or call them on 0300 303 9988.